Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TEARS of AGONY


My heart hurts. Riley mommy misses you dear girl.

Im sooo sorry this is happening to you. You Riley deserve the world. Im so sorry you hurt. Im so sorry you are confused. Dear girl I'M So SORRY I didn't figure out what he was doingggg earlier and make solid safe plans to leave, oh sweet girl. Imm so soorry. I wish I could make everything better dear girl. I'm being held away from you by the people who are bound by law to protect us. Riley I am your mommy and always will be. To me You are the worlds most important person. Remember when you laughed for the first time? I remember it as fresh as it were yesterday. I was in tears and so proud of you. You were laying on the bed 3 1/2-4 months old, and we were talking about how perfect you are. You were cooing, blowing bubbles and then you just looked me in the eyes and let out this cute, precious laugh. Baby girl mommy was so delighted and proud. I love you Riley, you are My Daughter and Im so sorry this is happening to us. My heart is broken, my eyes are wet, My soul shattered.

Let Riley Go! Let my baby come home! Dear God Bring my sweet girl home. Lord Stop this, put the system to shame. Stop them in their tracks.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment