Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve ? !!!


Riley mommy is so sorry the world is corrupt and you have to suffer. I'm sorry people are keeping us apart. I'm so very sorry mommy can't be with you right now. I will be crushed Christmas Day without you my dear sweet angel.

Custody is in the near future. Mommy will lean on our God, our Father to keep her head up and to keep the fight going. You are so very special to me. I love you Riley and Merry Christmas Eve. God Bless you and I miss you so much!!!!!!

Lord I ask that you bring Riley home safe and sound. I ask you to give me peace and wisdom. I ask that you help those

who have torn Riley and I apart for mere greed and bias selfishness. Lord I ask that you help the father never do what he did again.

Keep his hands from slipping Lord. Again God of all hope I ask that you bring Riley safely home to me.

She deserves to be safe without a doubt everyday and all day. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with Thanksgiving I pray Amen.

* Riley and mommy stopping for some water after a fun walk in the park *
* Riley loves the water ** She thought she could catch the water in her hands *





The CPS steals children using the system paid for by citizens who believe it is being used to protect those in need. That is a fraud; the system actually pumps money into the personal accounts of all those involved in the system, converting children into cash while destroying them and their families. The number of children who emerge from the system, able to function normally, are near zero. Some are never seen again.

The system used includes three stages. The first phase is to shock and intimidate the parents into consenting to let their children be processed into the system. The second phase is to force parents, terrified for their children, to begin a process of 'case management.' That process is a template that is designed to push the parents into emotional meltdown and bankruptcy. The third phase is to sever the parental rights entirely and sell the children.

In the wake of this trauma families are atomized, destroyed. Parents and grandparents never again see the children who connect them to the future. Children lose their past and the anchoring each of us needs to develop into a healthy human.
The Business of Child Stealing





No comments:

Post a Comment