Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Perverse Injustice

God We Pray You Bring Riley Home Safe And Sound

Who is Michael Oakes? A politician? A comedian? A family man? A man of his word for the community?
Michael Oakes is a perverted politician who continues assisting his wife Ina Oakes in a perverted crime of concealing MY two-year old precious baby girl from her loving mother.
Michael Oakes is NO blood relation to my baby whatsoever nor to the twisted stepson who he protects from
the unforgivable to save his own name from public humiliation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn5n8yDBAUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ZH5hy4Rvk

Michael Oakes stands for pervert.
Michael Oakes and everyone mentioned involved in crimes of tyranny should be making licenses plates for many years.
Michael Oakes conceals my daughter for abuse of power, wealth, twisted greed, pure pleasure whom they commit unjustly sins of torment upon all humankind.
For I am a kind person never having cruel intentions to keep Riley absent from their lives as they do upon to us.
Make your own children!
Riley
is My Heaven sent from My Lord in Heaven
.
My soul is empty. The biggest piece of me is gone. My God given child has been torn away from me and no parties involve feels any guilt.

Free Riley

Overland Canidates Debate

No comments:

Post a Comment