Wednesday, February 16, 2011

St.Louis County Judges and Lawyers selling their soul for greed and power.

January 31st I went to court for my TRO and custody order in St.Louis Co. The custody order was signed by commissioner Troy Cardona of Jefferson county on Dec.27th. Later, Jan. 10th it was transferred to St.Louis County court. I would guess because Troy Cardona does not care for children and thats my feelings not a fact. The court room smelt of greed, money and mold. The man who abused my child was sitting to my left and was way to close. The Judge Douglas R. Beach did not hear anything about the case. Nor did he want to do the right thing and give me custody. He dismissed the case saying there was already a consent order between us. This Judge wanted me to sign an order so domestic relations could help me see my child. I'm not signing anything, so he ordered domestic relations to give me WEEKLY SUPERVISED visits with my sweet girl Riley. Judge Douglas Beach is treating me like im a criminal. Also the courts want me to submit to a psychic evaluation. Not once did this Judge show any care for my daughter and her safety. I am mommy. I have done nothing wrong and the family courts of St.Louis County have stolen my child and continued to disrespect my daughters right to be safe. If any at all, Justice in this court room is scarce. Has my God-given child in whom I have raised and loved all her life has been kidnaped!? Riley is growing, speaking and learning new things and I have missed so much. Riley Mommy Will Never Stop Fighting My Girl. I love you and miss you.

4 comments:

  1. You need to read the section on unlawful seizure here.

    And you're going to need to learn a bit about the domestic relations exception, so you can draft a pleading working around it.

    And you're probably not going to find much help from an attorney.
    Educate yourself.
    Know your rights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently went thru the same thing today in court. Judge Beach was an arrogant, egotistical, assinine man. My son has had nightmares about his sperm donor and has never done anything for my son. As soon as court started, my ex lawyer said I was on drugs of all sorts and made me take a drug test without any evidence to back up the He say/ She say. I was railroaded and treated like a criminal. He doesn't have any emotion towards the mothers and children of St. Louis County. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must read: Judge Douglas Beach of the 21st Judicial Circuit Court, assures that he will violate My rights even if it takes drafting a letter lying!

    Before the judge Beach had told me "I don't think you can win no way, no how no matter what!

    After I decided to appeal the his decision he was pissed!

    The appeal form required that I have it notarized, the Judge Beach told the me in the hearing "it's no need to have the documents notarized, your under oath right now sign it in front of me."

    I signed it then he signed it approving it!

    2 months later he sent a letter to the Court of Appeals saying that i didn't have the documents notarized as required and he missed that!

    In other words trying to make it as if I was being deceitful, and give his friends a heads up at the Court of Appeals that he didn't like the me and neither should they!

    I have a copy of the transcript from the hearing with him acknowledging my appeal and telling me to sign it in open court.

    And I have the letter that he sent to the Court of Appeals saying I did not have the document notarized as required and that he missed that it was not notarized!

    ReplyDelete