Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fate in the hands of this Judge

Tomorrows Fate for my baby girl to return home may be in the hands of Phillip E. Jones, Sr. Family Court Commissioner?


January 31st, 2011 I have court whom the fighting judge with no punch, Judge Troy Cardona transferred back to the secret St. Louis County Family Court, Will they once again suppress all hope for justice? I will predict without a doubt since mysteriously 6 days before court all links to this secret unjust St. Louis County Family Court plus many more that I have searched by Google are no longer found!!! (http://www.stlouisco.com/circuitcourt/famcourt.html (The specified URL cannot be found.)
Lets not forget all actions of law enforcement officers who simply refused to execute Judge Troy Cardona child custody order for my baby to come home with her mommy to whom and where she belongs!!!

Just a little over 2 weeks ago Monday January 10, 2011 in St. Louis County Family Court I was being judged by Phillip E. Jones, Sr. Family Court Commissioner?! I have not committed any crimes and I'm locked in a brutal court system! It's plain and simple. I want my daughter to whom I went through labor and gave birth to! She is mine!!!! I nourished, loved and mothered her for nearly 3 years.
All who protect this man Veselin are just as guilty as he. I stand my ground. I won't back down. He did what he did.

Riley, mommy love and misses so much!!! You don't forget me dear girl, mommy is waiting for you sweet girl. When you get home, we will spend time regaining the time that they have stolen from us. I cant wait to see you smile again. I cant wait to hear you. ohhhh I wonder how much you have grown. My Love, My Girl, I love you.

tomorrow never comes cos today is tomorrow yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment