Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Never Surrender

Big Brother is Watching YOU
Police States, Martial Law, Patriot Act .. they all mean enslavement for the American citizens... thanks big brother for spying, searching & invading our rights!

Never Surrender

I'm a loving mother who will never surrender to tyranny til I recover my stolen daughter! I drove to the Overland City Police Department today in Overland, Missouri hoping to speak with the captain. The captain and all officers refuse to speak with me. Instead he sent his messenger Corporal Schulte. I had someone with me and my father was on the phone listening to the conversation. I asked her to look at the custody order. She stated she was told by her captain and supervisor not to even look at my legal court documents. At some point I asked for the captain or supervisor. She told me that they sent her to talk to me and that the captain will not come out to speak to me. She stated that I'm doing what was ordered, "don't shoot the messenger"! I asked her for something in writing as to why they will not execute my custody order signed and ordered by a judge for Riley to return home. Corporal Schulte stated she will ask but she does not think no one will write a word. By the smirk on Corporal Schulte's face it was obvious she already knew nor do they care! They're all in cahoots to serve and to protect the guilty who are concealing my baby from me.

Judge Troy Cardona child custody order
court seal


At some point after I filed an official complaint against this police department for obstructing justice. I then called Missouri State Highway Patrol for help. Missouri State Highway Patrol actually came out to get to the bottom of all this. At last I was sure I found real help. Riley and I will soon be reunited. My heart was pounding along with anxiety, but only to be shattered once again. After about twenty minutes Missouri State Highway Patrol finally came out those OCPD doors only to tell me wait until court Monday. I've should of known better when I was asked to wait outside, keeping me in the dark with no opportunity for rebuttal against this Overland City Police Department who serves and protects these grandparents who conceals MY daughter away from me, knowingly I have a custody order signed by Judge Troy Cardona, so Riley can come home with mommy where she belongs.

Judge Troy Cardona child custody order
court seal

I have been painted to be something I'm not. Riley mommy MISSES you SO MUCH!
DJO Sarah Renschen, social worker Heather Graham, of St. Louis County Family Court steels my baby then days later gives her to the abusers parents concealing her from me. My own attorney Rick Blanke who took six thousand dollars from my family failed to reunite us! He told me wanted more money! How many more thousands or tens of thousands did this man want to recover my baby from tyrants? / Extortion. 1. an act or instance of extorting. 2. Law . the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority. 3. oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest: the extortion's of usurers. 4. anything extorted. 5. something exacted; especially : a fee, reward, or contribution demanded or levied with severity or injustice.
Ina and Michael I feel and know you are sick people to keep Riley from her mommy! You are sick, sick, sick!! Your son did the UNTHINKABLE! Then to hide behind your buddies, Overland Missouri Police Department to protect him and conceal MY baby girl from her loving mother for your own greed is just plain sick and wrong. Have you folks ingested to much fluoride? Riley is 2 years old and one day she will read my blog, then the truth will prevail! What is Wrong with this Family!

RILEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! RILEY I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOU HOME!
I WILL FIGHT TO THE END OF TIME!
Free Riley


Overland police officer charged with manslaughter is free after surrendering

No comments:

Post a Comment