Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An American Mother's War

Sanctuary for the Abused



Earlier today I drove to the central police of St Louis County. They were reluctant to go help me get Riley cause it is not in there jurisdiction. Yet they looked at the document I have for custody. With one officer driving in front and one behind me we drove to the grandmothers house.


Nobody was there so then they followed me to his house. They were not there either. The officers left. I then drove to the neighborhood of another home and, without driving down the street could see from the main road that nobody was home.

When I got off work my aunt and I went back to the central police and this time they said they could not help because again it was out of their jurisdiction. :( The officer told me that I need to go to Overland City Police tomorrow and ask for the watchman officer. Then if he will not execute the order........

My baby My WORLD is gone and I mmmmmiiiisssssss her so much. My heart hurts. My heart hurts for her pain. Riley my love, you are my sweet angel and I love you. You are an amazing person and I cant wait to have you home! Help Free Riley
(to be continued) Thank you all so much for your support!!!

I'm crushed in a lot of ways. But I still stand firm in my faith and God will prevail.

Riley's mother,
Kimberly Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment